Re: Problem overlaying maps with different CRS (WAS: no subject)

Re: Problem overlaying maps with different CRS (WAS: no subject)

Andrea Antonello
Giuseppe,
if you desire to get help from the list please take the time to write
proper emails.
At least you should start with using a subject, in order that one can
decide if he might be interested in the thread.
People that might help you will have to take the time to think about
your email and answer you, so you should give the most possible
informations to shorten that time.

> The problem is this: i have to do h.draindir with flow fixed but shape file crs
> and dtm crs are different.
> How I can overlapping? I think with personalizza crs
> but I do not Know

If you have a shapefile with prj file, just load first the raster map
(since the GRASS workspaces don't support reprojection on the fly yet)
and the load the shapefile.

Andrea