Quantcast

Re: Request for OSM task

Paul Johnson-3
I don't seem to have access to do this or I would do this.

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 9:32 PM, Alexander Mueller <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Paul,

Can you please set up a task on http://tasks.openstreetmap.us ?

I want to map buildings and housenumbers within the city limits of Concord, CA. It would be very convenient if this huge task was split up into smaller chunks, the Tasking Manager would be great for this.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Alex