Re: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Saturday mapping event: 22 June in Wombourne

Re: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Saturday mapping event: 22 June in Wombourne

Rob Nickerson
Thanks - I'm looking forward to it.

This email is cross-posted to talk-gb. I've been a while since the West Midlands "Mappa Mercia" group put event email out to talk-gb.

Please see details below.

Best regards,
Rob

On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 at 20:29, Brian Prangle <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone

This month's monthly meeting will be on Saturday 22 June in order to give us  most of the day to map Wombourne in South Staffs. Pub meetup for lunch at 1pm at the Waggon and Horses which is a canalside Banks's pub and looks like it has  good menu. Lots of gaps to map, sparse level of detail - which is why we picked it of course.

Regards

Brian

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 9:59 PM Rob Nickerson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

We suggested a Saturday mapping event in June in Wombourne, Staffordshire. This will be on 22 June. Brian has kindly offered to pick a pub / cafe.

P.S. I see this is the same date as the next Norwich meeting [1]. Given that this is quite a long trip for us (2hr 30min from Coventry, longer if starting from further away), I hope that this is not a conflict.

Rob