Re: WFS COnnection Problem

stutte
Hello,

that means, you currently do not have WFS 1.1 on your ToDo list? What would be the
approach if one wants to lend a hand? Can you point me to the current WFS implementation
code ? The net.refractions.udig.catalog.wfs plugin contains little code, probably I did not get
the trick where the real work is done (but I did not spend much time on it, to be honest). Do
you have a rough idea, how much work it would be (days/weeks/months) ?

Thanx,

Jens

On 27 Sep 2006 at 11:05, Jody Garnett wrote:

> Fabio D'Ovidio wrote:
> > Hi list !
> >
> > I have problem to connect to WFS Servers and load data.
> > I think the problem is related to wrong connection parameters but I don't know why .
> >
> > This is my string for deegreewfs connection
> >
> > http://localhost/deegree2demo/ogcwebservice?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&version=1.1.0&s
> > ervice=WFS
> >
> We only support version=1.0 right now :-)  We have a GML3 parser shaping
> up in geotools if you would like to lend a hand
> in the direction of WFS 1.1 support.
> > or :
> >
> > http://agoss01/deegree2demo/ogcwebservice?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&version=1.1.0&s
> > ervice=WFS&NAMESPACE=xmlns(app=http://www.deegree.org/app)
> >

> Same problem.
> > This the string for MapServer WFS conncetion :
> >
> > http://localhost/cgi-
> > bin/mapserv.exe?map=C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\applicazioni\applicazioni_file\wfs_lomb.map&ser
> > vice=WFS&version=1.0.0&Request=GetCapabilities
> >
> This one should work, what version of mapserver is this? Any chance you
> can make it public etc?
> Jody

Jens Stutte, Project Manager
Planetek Italia srl