Re: Where is Commonwealth place.

Nick Hocking
Ok Done - should render within the hour

There are, unfortunately, no signs indicating where Bowen PL changes to Bowen DR, so your executive decision is now set in Concrete (or is that asphalt).

Councils often get it wrong too. In Queanbeyan, one end of a street has "Marguerita Pl", the other has "Margeurita Pl" and right in the middle is the "Margeurita Hotel".   Marguerita would appear to be the correct spelling and I do presume the street predates the hotel.

I may buy the house next door and open up the Margarita Cocktail bar just to be a real bastard.

Nick