Real time navigation

DERICK LUNG'AHO LUNG'AHO P15/21645/2007
Hello,
how can i implement real time voice navigation in my j2me app. I can
get my app to draw a line to show the path between two points. How can
i get the app to give direction at each important turn?

Any help will be highly appreciated

--
Sent from my mobile device

Re: Real time navigation

Nick Black-2
Derick,

You can use the instructions in the routing response and pass them to
a voice synth.  I don't know the details, but TrackMyJourney, a J2ME
app built using some of the CloudMade APIs also generates voice
instructions, so the libraries are definitely out there.

How is you app looking at the moment?

On 5 Apr 2009, at 03:47, DERICK LUNG'AHO wrote:

> Hello,
> how can i implement real time voice navigation in my j2me app. I can
> get my app to draw a line to show the path between two points. How can
> i get the app to give direction at each important turn?
>
> Any help will be highly appreciated
>
> --
> Sent from my mobile device

Nick Black