Recipe book

Kerry Herden
c​ould anybody tell me how to compile an indexed recipe book from a collection of hand written, cut out , and pics of  recipes that are all jumbled up and are of different sizes. I have a photo scanner but do not know how to organise these multiple sized bits and pieces. Thank you  Any help would be appreciated

Re: Recipe book

Richard Weait
On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 8:16 PM, Kerry Herden <[hidden email]> wrote:
> could anybody tell me how to compile an indexed recipe book

Hi Kerry Herden,

I think you have sent to the wrong list.  :-)

If I were trying to arrange a book of maps, I'd look for Desktop
Publishing software [1] to help me place various sized maps in places
I consider appropriate on pages in my document.  Perhaps that approach
will help you to get started with your images of recipes.

Good luck,
Richard

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desktop_publishing

Re: Recipe book

Ricky Satomi
you may try evernote. You can import text and jpeg into an organizable notebook

On 3/7/2015 5:16 PM, Kerry Herden wrote:
c​ould anybody tell me how to compile an indexed recipe book from a collection of hand written, cut out , and pics of  recipes that are all jumbled up and are of different sizes. I have a photo scanner but do not know how to organise these multiple sized bits and pieces. Thank you  Any help would be appreciated

Re: Recipe book

John F. Eldredge

I think you sent this to the wrong mailing list, as it doesn't sound related to mapping.

--
John F. Eldredge -- [hidden email]
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.