Refractions domain back up

Kevin Neufeld
  Hello all,

We recently had some issues with our Refractions domain name, but they
should now be resolved.  The PostGIS website, uDig website, news groups,
and the Refractions' website among others were all affected.

Thanx all for your patience while our IT staff worked hard to quickly
resolve the issues.

Cheers,
Kevin

-------------
Kevin Neufeld
Software Developer, GIS Analyst
Refractions Research Inc.
300-1207 Douglas St.
Victoria, B.C., V8W 2E7

Phone: (250) 383-3022
Email:[hidden email]

Re: [udig-devel] Refractions domain back up

Jody Garnett-2
Thanks Kevin; I got many emails yesterday asking what was going on.

Thanks for running the website.
Jody