Relations

demon.box
In the “relations” file I have this code:

type=route & route=* {
    apply {
        set route='${route}';
        set route_name='${name}';
        set route_ref='${ref}'
    }
}

to extract name and ref of the route relation.
The problem is: when it found more than one route relation on the same highway. This code extract only the route relation with the highest id...
How can I change this code to extract ALL the route relation into one route_name? Is it possible?
Thanks very much.
--enrico

Re: Relations

Thorsten Kukuk
On Thu, Jan 17, --enrico wrote:

> In the “relations” file I have this code:
>
> type=route & route=* {
>     apply {
>         set route='${route}';
>         set route_name='${name}';
>         set route_ref='${ref}'
>     }
> }
>
> to extract name and ref of the route relation.
> The problem is: when it found more than one route relation on the same highway. This code extract only the route relation with the highest id...
> How can I change this code to extract ALL the route relation into one route_name? Is it possible?

Use
set route_ref='$(route_ref),${ref}' | '${ref}';

instead and so on ...