Release delayed until tomorrow

Jesse Eichar-3
Hi all,

We found a race condition that can cause a deadlock this morning.  We
believe we have fixed the issue but we're going to spend the rest of
the day testing the application.  We will release RC5 tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jesse

Re: Release delayed until tomorrow

Andy Czerwonka
Let's not rush it if it's not ready.

"Jesse Eichar" <[hidden email]> wrote in
message news:[hidden email]...