Reminder: OSM UK meeting: dial in numbers

Reminder: OSM UK meeting: dial in numbers

Rob Nickerson
The meeting starts at 8pm. Here are the dial in details (posted in hackpad so I can remove them after the call).

https://hackpad.com/Dial-in-details-1jeM4K1Wl5G

Rob

Re: Reminder: OSM UK meeting: dial in numbers

Nick Whitelegg-2

Hello Rob,

Would like to give belated apologies for missing the meeting tonight.

Was anything coding related discussed? Any ideas for websites/apps, etc?

Depending on the project I might be interested in contributing to the coding.

Thanks,

Nick

The meeting starts at 8pm. Here are the dial in details (posted in hackpad so I can remove them after the call).

https://hackpad.com/Dial-in-details-1jeM4K1Wl5G
hackpad.com
OSM UK meeting starts at 8pm (Wednesday Feb 22nd) Meeting has ended.

Rob

Re: Reminder: OSM UK meeting: dial in numbers

Rob Nickerson
Hi Nick,

No this was a short meeting that focused on the formal process of agreeing the resolutions. There was a small AOB topic on the use of Loomio, but little else.

At the in person meeting we will explore how to better meet the aims of the company. The idea is to dig deep so as to understand the logic rather than jumping to solution mode (don't worry we will get onto a project as soon as possible afterwards).

Rob