Reminder: Virtual Mappy Hour is tonight

Martijn van Exel-3
See https://plus.google.com/113331273824393211883/posts for details.
Again, if you don't have and don't want a Google account and still
want to participate, you can either watch the YouTube stream or have
us dial you in (in that case, give me a phone number off list).

The hangout / youtube links will be posted on the Google+ event page
shortly before we start.

--
Martijn van Exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/

Re: Reminder: Virtual Mappy Hour is tonight

Mike N.
On 11/12/2012 1:05 PM, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> The hangout / youtube links will be posted on the Google+ event page
> shortly before we start.

   I won't be able to attend, but if I could make it, I'd ask if there
was anything to do as a volunteer to help set up the server with US
Shield rendering...