Request combining a date clause with a regex on the key

Request combining a date clause with a regex on the key

Antoine Riche-2

Hello.
I have a request that combines a regular expression on the key together with a date clause : http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/D11

It does return items that do not match the regex : these ways did not have a cycleway tag at that time. If I remove the [date:] clause the returned items do match : the tag cycleway is now available on those items. If I instead remove the ~ before "cycleway" but leave the date clause, the result is empty as expected.

However the combination of the date clause with à ~ before the key does not seem to work properly. Did I find an obscure bug or I am missing something obvious ?

Regards,
Antoine.

Re: Request combining a date clause with a regex on the key

Roland Olbricht
Hello,

thank you for asking.

> I have a request that combines a regular expression on the key together
> with a date clause : http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/D11
[..]> However the combination of the date clause with à ~ before the key
does
> not seem to work properly. Did I find an obscure bug or I am missing
> something obvious ?

Yes, this is a bug. Please file a bug report on
https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/issues
If you do not have an coount then I can do do that for you as well.

Regards,
Roland