Request for comments: Community Working Group ToR

Request for comments: Community Working Group ToR

arnalie faye vicario
Hello humanitarian OSM community,

The humanitarian OpenStreetMap (hOSM) Community Working Group decided to re-open comments for the Community WG's Terms of Reference (ToR). We would like to gather your ideas and amend the ToR to be more community-oriented.

Please direct all questions/comments about the content of the ToR to the document. :)

warm regards,
Arnalie

Fwd: Request for comments: Community Working Group ToR

arnalie faye vicario
Hello/kumusta and happy New Year!

We would like to follow up on your comments for the Community WG's Terms of Reference (ToR).

We'll arrange small group discussion sessions (2 timeblocks) to discuss/review the comments. Pete and I have volunteered to facilitate.

Please reply to this email if you're interested to join! Target schedule is this week/next week.

Thanks!

bumabati (regards),
Arnalie

Re: [HOT Community WG] Fwd: Request for comments: Community Working Group ToR

Poncelet Jokkolabs Banjul
Good morning Arnalie,

Please include me in the target discussion.

Kind Regards

Poncelet
Poncelet O. Ileleji
Jokkolabs Banjul -  Lead
Sait Matty Road, Bakau, Adjacent to Swedish Consulate
KMC, The Gambia
P O Box 4496 Bakau,KMC, The Gambia
Skype: pons_utd
Tel Direct Office: +220 4495115