Request: repost of planet.osm data dump

Alex Willmer
Hi All,

Sorry for my lack of activity these last months.

I want to restart my OSM involvement playing around with parsing the
data. Could somebody please email me the data dump made by Steve last
week, or post it somewhere for download. The original links seem to be dead.

With thanks

Alex

Re: Request: repost of planet.osm data dump

Raphael Jacquot-2
Alex Willmer wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Sorry for my lack of activity these last months.
>
> I want to restart my OSM involvement playing around with parsing the
> data. Could somebody please email me the data dump made by Steve last
> week, or post it somewhere for download. The original links seem to be
> dead.
>
> With thanks
>
> Alex

my copy is still available at:
http://www.imag.fr/planet.osm.bz2

RE: Request: repost of planet.osm data dump

ANDY ROBINSON-2
hey Alex, Good to hear from you again :-)

Andy

Andy Robinson
[hidden email]

Steve Coast
> Hi All,
>
> Sorry for my lack of activity these last months.
>
> I want to restart my OSM involvement playing around with parsing the
> data. Could somebody please email me the data dump made by Steve last
> week, or post it somewhere for download. The original links seem to be dead.

Whoops, that was totally by accident.

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.asklater.com/steve/