[Research Survey] Comparing geographic concepts in OSM

[Research Survey] Comparing geographic concepts in OSM

Mulone
(Sorry for crossposting)

Hi,
I am part of the Spatial Information Systems Group in University College Dublin.
We are studying how people compare geographic concepts in OSM.
We would be grateful if you could spare 5 minutes to take this anonymous survey:
http://bit.ly/ucdgeosurvey

Thanks a lot!
Andrea

Re: [Research Survey] Comparing geographic concepts in OSM

Chris Hill-6
On 12/03/12 18:31, Mulone wrote:

> (Sorry for crossposting)
>
> Hi,
> I am part of the Spatial Information Systems Group in University College
> Dublin.
> We are studying how people compare geographic concepts in OSM.
> We would be grateful if you could spare 5 minutes to take this anonymous
> survey:
> http://bit.ly/ucdgeosurvey
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Andrea

I think this is the third time this has been advertised on the mailing
lists. How many times do you want it completed?

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly

Re: [Research Survey] Comparing geographic concepts in OSM

Malcolm Herring
On 12/03/2012 18:31, Mulone wrote:
> http://bit.ly/ucdgeosurvey

Why does UC Dublin have a Lybian URL?

Re: [Research Survey] Comparing geographic concepts in OSM

Kev js1982

They don't - bitly is a URL shorter just like tiny URL.  The full URL here is http://osm-similarity.limequery.org/34638/lang-en