Reverted vandalism - Changeset 62766811

Eric H. Christensen

Re: Reverted vandalism - Changeset 62766811

Michael Reichert-3
Hi Eric,

Am 24.09.18 um 04:31 schrieb Eric H. Christensen:
> I just noticed that three days ago "Derek Shorter"[0] decided to make it a lot easier to get around my little town (Chesapeake Beach, MD)[1] by adding several roadways as well as adding a bridge across the Chesapeake Bay.  I checked and it appears that the last change this person made prior to this one was a couple of years ago.  I also don't see any changes from this account since.
>
> I have reverted this person's changes[2] so hopefully all that will go back to normal soon.

Thank you for reverting.

Given that this user has been doing vandalism a few years ago (just
browse through the list of changesets – only four items long), I suggest
to write an email to [hidden email] (the DWG) and ask for a user
block.

Best regards

Michael