Roads mappers needed to support Mapping for Refugees in Uganda

Roads mappers needed to support Mapping for Refugees in Uganda

Geoffrey Kateregga
Dear members,

The HOT Uganda team is working with local community members and refugees in districts like Arua, to map villages and facilities to help coordinate the unexpectedly large refugee response in Northern Uganda. As part of our work-flow, the surveyors collect gpx tracks as they move around on motor bikes (bodaboda) collecting data.

We have created a project that needs your help on the Tasking Manager.

The aim is to use the gpx tracks data as well as imagery to clean up and complete the road network in Arua district.
The project is targeting intermediate and advanced mappers.

If you can spare sometime, your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Geoffrey

--

Geoffrey Kateregga