[Routing] Routing with changing road qualification, changing default access.

[Routing] Routing with changing road qualification, changing default access.

Allroads
Traffic signs regulate many things, directly the access but also the road qualification. Which in turn influences the access.

There are situations, where a traffic_sign, changes the road qualification on a temporary base, this means that a unclassified road can be temporary a pedestrian zone.
There is a pedestrian zone traffic sign with a undersign with times, saying only at these times it is a pedestrian zone.
I like to tag the situation as short and directly as possible.
Because a pedestrian zone have default access tags, I do not need to tag the access. Only if there is a exception.

You get a tagging like this.

highway=unclassified
highway:conditional=pedestrian @ (Mo-Sa 06:00-19:00)

Do the various routing engines take this into account?

Situation on Netherlands forum:
in this case there was a exception
vehicle:conditional=delivery @ (Mo-Sa 06:00-11:00,16:00-18:00)