SCHOLARSHIPS FOR HOT SUMMIT

Rachel VanNice
Hi all,
We want to ensure that the HOT Summit continues to be a global meeting for the HOT Community and in support of that, With some additional funding, we are able to offer a very limited number of additional scholarships to attend the HOT Summit. This scholarship is intended to help offset the costs to attend the HOT Summit. A few key points:
  • Who is eligible? Anyone!
  • What will be provided? A free 2-day ticket to attend the Summit (includes coffee breaks, lunch, & local transportation within ticket) and up to 200 Euro (for applicants within Europe) and 500E (for applicants outside of Europe) to offset travel, visa, and accommodation costs.
  • How do I apply? Just send me ([hidden email]) an e-mail with your NAME, COUNTRY OF ORIGIN, and a SHORT PARAGRAPH (200 words or less) on why you'd like to attend the Summit.
  • When is the applicant deadline? Applications are DUE WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14th for review by the Summit Working Group the following day and we will notify all applicants by Friday, August 16th
  • Please NOTE we are not able to provide any support for visas or travel besides an invitation letter and the standard 500E funding.
Let me know if you have any questions and looking forward to seeing you at HOT Summit 2019!
Best,

--
Rachel VanNice
Operations Manager

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development