SOTM2017 schedule & housing

Alan Bragg
I've got my ticket but no idea when to arrive or depart and not miss any of the events. Specific time of day start and end would make it easier to book flights. Program schedule would help.
Also need suggestions on housing.

Re: SOTM2017 schedule & housing

Ian Dees
Hi Alan,

Please check our website for some more information about the schedule and suggested hotels:

-Ian