SOTM2017 schedule & housing

Alan Bragg
​Thanks Ian,
I've been looking at that web site once a month since I bought my ticket and never noticed you have to click on the sheet of paper in the upper right corner to see all the important information. I was feeling pretty stupid but then found that at least one other person had the same problem. A clickable link might get the information out to others like me.
Looking forward to SOTM Boulder.
Alan

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Ian Dees <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Alan,

Please check our website for some more information about the schedule and suggested hotels:

-Ian

On Sep 13, 2017 05:50, "Alan Bragg" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've got my ticket but no idea when to arrive or depart and not miss any of the events. Specific time of day start and end would make it easier to book flights. Program schedule would help.
Also need suggestions on housing.

Re: SOTM2017 schedule & housing

Viet Nguyen
I'm glad I wasn't the only one missing that.  Thanks for asking.

I think that may be a bug in the "responsive" navbar - the menu is supposed to show in full on tablet/desktop screen and collapse into the stack of papers icon on small mobile devices.

Viet

On Sep 13, 2017, at 8:44 AM, Alan Bragg <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Ian Dees
There isn't right now, but we do have some conversations going with the University about getting some spots designated for the conference at the nearby parking garage.