SVG tile overlay on maplite is possible?

SVG tile overlay on maplite is possible?

Myunghwa
Hello, list!

I am trying to overlay vector tiles from vector stream server api on top of maplite.
I made minor changes on the maplite tile overlay example,
but svg didn't seem to be drawn on top of existing image base map.
Is this not supported by free maplite? Or, if I buy some pro-level apis, can I access this type of functionality?

One more question I have is concern about setting up map styles.
What I want to do is to show only administrative boundary layers such as state, counties, census tracts.
Which OSM layers or layers in the map style editor mean these layers?
I am novice to both OSM and CloudMade.
Some hint to a good starting point would be helpful.

Thanks!

from Myunghwa Hwang

--
Myunghwa Hwang