Save the date- HOT Summit 2019!

Rachel VanNice
Hi all,
Excited to announce we'll be holding the 2019 HOT Summit in Heidelberg, Germany the 19th and 20th of September! Mark your calendars and save the date! More info will be forthcoming across all channels.
Best,
Rachel

--
Rachel VanNice
Operations Manager

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development