Searching for custom tags in JOSM

Chris Hunter
Quick question:

I'm trying to do a bulk edit on some offline files using JOSM, but the search feature (CTRL+F) doesn't want to find certain strings.  Do I need to use any escape characters for keys that contain _ or - characters?

AFAIK, If I want to select all ways where (custom) key:MN_DNR_Trail_Use=B - I should be able to do a CTRL+F and type MN_DNR_Trail_Use:B - shouldn't I?

Re: Searching for custom tags in JOSM

Alan Mintz
At 2009-12-22 23:11, Chris Hunter wrote:
>AFAIK, If I want to select all ways where (custom) key:MN_DNR_Trail_Use=B
>- I should be able to do a CTRL+F and type MN_DNR_Trail_Use:B - shouldn't I?

You have to quote keys that have a colon. Find "key:MN_DNR_Trail_Use"=B

--
Alan Mintz <[hidden email]>