Second Community Webinar: what happened in 2016 + what's coming in 2017?

Second Community Webinar: what happened in 2016 + what's coming in 2017?

Rebecca Firth
Hi All,

After the success of our first Community Webinar with YouthMappers, the second in the series is coming on March 16th. Join Tyler and myself to reflect on HOT's journey in 2016 and strategic plan for 2017.

We'd love to answer any questions you may have and get your ideas on how we can develop the HOT Community this year. If there are any questions you'd like us to focus on, please send them through to me ahead of the session.

You can register here, looking forward to the discussion!
Thanks,

Rebecca

--
Rebecca Firth
Community Partnerships Manager

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: Second Community Webinar: what happened in 2016 + what's coming in 2017?

Rebecca Firth
Hi All,

A quick reminder of the HOT Community webinar tomorrow, discussing HOT's journey in 2016, plans for 2017, and more ways for the community to get involved. 5pm GMT, register here.

Thanks,

Rebecca