Seeking Volunteers Globally for Mapathons

Seeking Volunteers Globally for Mapathons

Jessica Bergmann
Hi Everyone,

We are looking for volunteers in the following cities who would be interested in helping MSF with mapathons the week of April 1. Please email me directly if you're interested and we can discuss further details.

Princeton, NJ -- exact date & time TBD
Boston, MA -- April 4, 11-1pm
Hong Kong -- April 2, 2-4pm
Zurich -- April 2, 11:30-1:30pm
Taipei -- April 2, 3-5pm

Thanks for your consideration!

Jessica

--
Jessica Bergmann
Partnerships & Community Programs Associate

Re: Seeking Volunteers Globally for Mapathons

Jessica Bergmann
Hi all!

Adding Singapore to this list on April 5 from 2-4pm!

Thanks,

Jessica