Sheffield Pub Meeting June 2019

sk53.osm
After a discussion in the pub tonight, we are proposing to return to Sheffield for a notional East Midlands pub meeting in June.

The date will be Tuesday 18th June, venue to be determined. We will end up in the Sheffield Tap at the station to enable those of us from further South to have clean get-aways, but as the Tap's food offerings are not very exciting we will meet somewhere else from around 19:30 to 21:00. All suggestions are welcome.

One or two of us will aim to spend a fair amount of time beforehand doing some Sheffield mapping. I hope people can join us.

Best wishes,

Jerry

Re: Sheffield Pub Meeting June 2019

Paul Berry
The Rutland Arms, a short walk from the station on Brown Street, is excellent for both food and drink.

Not sure if I'll be able to join you but in any case I thoroughly recommend that establishment.

Regards.
Paul

On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 at 00:11, SK53 <[hidden email]> wrote:
After a discussion in the pub tonight, we are proposing to return to Sheffield for a notional East Midlands pub meeting in June.

The date will be Tuesday 18th June, venue to be determined. We will end up in the Sheffield Tap at the station to enable those of us from further South to have clean get-aways, but as the Tap's food offerings are not very exciting we will meet somewhere else from around 19:30 to 21:00. All suggestions are welcome.

One or two of us will aim to spend a fair amount of time beforehand doing some Sheffield mapping. I hope people can join us.

Best wishes,

Jerry

Re: Sheffield Pub Meeting June 2019

sk53.osm