Slippy map render python problems

Barnett, Phillip
Hi,
Trying to install the tile renderer on a Debian server I have serving Wiki pages here - any idea what this means?

wiki:~/mapnik# python scons/scons.py install
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scons/scons.py", line 143, in ?
    import SCons.Script
  File "/root/mapnik/scons/scons-local-0.96.1/SCons/Script/__init__.py", line 59, in ?
    import SCons.Defaults
  File "/root/mapnik/scons/scons-local-0.96.1/SCons/Defaults.py", line 48, in ?
    import SCons.Builder
  File "/root/mapnik/scons/scons-local-0.96.1/SCons/Builder.py", line 129, in ?
    import SCons.Node.FS
ImportError: No module named FS

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E [hidden email]
WWW.ITN.CO.UK

Please Note:

or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify [hidden email]

Thank You.

Re: Slippy map render python problems

Steve Coast
> Hi,
> Trying to install the tile renderer on a Debian server I have serving
> Wiki pages here - any idea what this means?

I might be wrong but it looks like Boost FS is missing, and would this
be better on the dev list :-)

> wiki:~/mapnik# python scons/scons.py install
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "scons/scons.py", line 143, in ?
>     import SCons.Script
>   File "/root/mapnik/scons/scons-local-0.96.1/SCons/Script/__init__.py",
> line 59, in ?
>     import SCons.Defaults
>   File "/root/mapnik/scons/scons-local-0.96.1/SCons/Defaults.py", line
> 48, in ?
>     import SCons.Builder
>   File "/root/mapnik/scons/scons-local-0.96.1/SCons/Builder.py", line
> 129, in ?
>     import SCons.Node.FS
> ImportError: No module named FS
>

> PHILLIP BARNETT
> SERVER MANAGER
>
> 200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
> LONDON
> WC1X 8XZ
> UNITED KINGDOM
> T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
> E [hidden email]
> WWW.ITN.CO.UK
> Please Note:
>

> Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
> those of Independent Television News Limited unless specifically stated.
> This email and any files attached are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
> or entity to which they are addressed.
> If you have received this email in error, please notify [hidden email]
>
> Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business,
> we may monitor and read messages sent to and from our systems.
>
> Thank You.

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.asklater.com/steve/