Slovak translation - v1.2

Ivan Mincik-2
If we talk about translations,  I have  attached  Slovak translation for version v 1.2. It is not complete, but whole main interface including most frequently used tools is finished.
Maybe someone can help to make it complete or just use as is.

--
Ivan Mincik
Gista s.r.o.

saig_sk.properties (254K) Download Attachment

Re: Slovak translation - v1.2

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Ivan.

Thanks to you for the sending. Do you want to appear in the About dialog
contribution tab as the Slovak translator? If you want to, please tell
me what name may I use (maybe "Ivan Mincik, Gista s.r.o. (http://gista.sk).

Regards,

Ivan Mincik escribió:

> If we talk about translations,  I have  attached  Slovak translation for version v 1.2. It is not complete, but whole main interface including most frequently used tools is finished.
> Maybe someone can help to make it complete or just use as is.

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Slovak translation - v1.2

Ivan Mincik-2
On Tuesday 23 June 2009, Sergio Baños Calvo wrote:
> Good morning Ivan.
>
> Thanks to you for the sending. Do you want to appear in the About dialog
> contribution tab as the Slovak translator? If you want to, please tell
> me what name may I use (maybe "Ivan Mincik, Gista s.r.o. (http://gista.sk).
Thanks, but as I said, translation is valid for v1.2 and it is only 80 % complete. I don't know if it is good idea to commit it to official sources. (:
Maybe somebody  can help with completing.

Ivan

> Regards,
>
> Ivan Mincik escribió:
> > If we talk about translations,  I have  attached  Slovak translation for version v 1.2. It is not complete, but whole main interface including most frequently used tools is finished.
> > Maybe someone can help to make it complete or just use as is.

Ivan Mincik
Gista s.r.o.

Re: Slovak translation - v1.2

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning, Ivan.

At least, a partial translation is better than nothing.

There are a few of the languages that have been discontinued. If anybody
uses them it's more possible to get somebody to finish it. If you don't
mind I'd include it at the 2.0. For the next version I'll launch a call
for translating, maybe there will be more voluntaries to improve the
existent translation and to create new ones.

Regards,