Some problem into console with the jgrass from trunk

Some problem into console with the jgrass from trunk

Daniele Andreis
hi,

I have some problem with the last version of JGrass from trunk. I have downloaded uDig from trunk ( and when I run it it work but in the console there is some warnings, I have asked in uDig list and the answer is that this problem shouldn't cause trouble). I run the program and it seems to work well (I can see the Raster map on the screen) but if I try to run a command from console I have this message:

startup failed, Script1.groovy: 20: unable to resolve class eu.hydrologis.jgrass.utilitylinkables.InputMonitoringpointsReader
 @ line 20, column 1.
1 error

And in the console of eclipse there is a lot of messages that said that the program is unable to load several classes.
I'm working with kubuntu 9.04 and I have try with eclipse 3.4.1 and with 3.4.2.

Does anyone has any idea?

tanks and regards
--
Daniele Andreis

Re: Some problem into console with the jgrass from trunk

Andrea Antonello
Hi Daniele,
this usually happens if the configuration files in the console plugin
have been corrupted by svn updates and conflicts.
May that apply to you? When you update, do you look for conflicts?
The folder in which the files are is the rt folder. Inside there you
find the files containing the classes that have to be importaed into
the console to be loaded into the classpath.

Ciao
Andrea