Some problems with refresh.xml

Daniele Andreis
Hi all,

I have done an update from the trunk and then I have run the refresh.xml with ant. After this operation I have some problems. It seems  that the jaitools library hasn't downloaded and in the Manifest,MF (in ....udig.libs) it can't export this library.

There is someone that can help me?

thanks and regards

--
Daniele Andreis

Re: Some problems with refresh.xml

Andrea Antonello
Hi Daniele,
did you refresh afterwards?
And also updated the classpath (rightclick on the project -> PDE tools
-> update classpath)?

That should do the trick.
Also check out that if the libs are in fact downloaded and in the libs folder.

Andrea

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Daniele Andreis
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I have done an update from the trunk and then I have run the refresh.xml
> with ant. After this operation I have some problems. It seems  that the
> jaitools library hasn't downloaded and in the Manifest,MF (in ....udig.libs)
> it can't export this library.
>
> There is someone that can help me?
>
> thanks and regards
>
> --
> Daniele Andreis

Re: Some problems with refresh.xml

Daniele Andreis

Thank you for your reply.

I have updated the classpath but it seems that the library doesn't exist in the folder. The name of the jaiTools jar is jts-1.1 ?

In addition I have this problem in two plug-ins:

The type javax.media.jai.PropertySourceImpl cannot be resolved. It is
 indirectly referenced from required .class files

thanks

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I have done an update from the trunk and then I have run the refresh.xml
> with ant. After this operation I have some problems. It seems  that the
> jaitools library hasn't downloaded and in the Manifest,MF (in ....udig.libs)
> it can't export this library.
>
> There is someone that can help me?
>
> thanks and regards
>
> --
> Daniele Andreis

Daniele Andreis

Re: Some problems with refresh.xml

Andrea Antonello
> I have updated the classpath but it seems that the library doesn't exist in
> the folder. The name of the jaiTools jar is jts-1.1 ?

no, they are zonalstats and jiffle with some odd date after that.

> In addition I have this problem in two plug-ins:
>
> The type javax.media.jai.PropertySourceImpl cannot be resolved. It is
>  indirectly referenced from required .class files

This looks more like a missing jai in the classpath?

Did you run also a clean command from the project menu?

Andrea

> thanks
>

> 2010/1/26 andrea antonello <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Hi Daniele,
>> did you refresh afterwards?
>> And also updated the classpath (rightclick on the project -> PDE tools
>> -> update classpath)?
>>
>> That should do the trick.
>> Also check out that if the libs are in fact downloaded and in the libs
>> folder.
>>
>> Andrea
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Daniele Andreis
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >

>> > I have done an update from the trunk and then I have run the refresh.xml
>> > with ant. After this operation I have some problems. It seems  that the
>> > jaitools library hasn't downloaded and in the Manifest,MF (in
>> > ....udig.libs)
>> > it can't export this library.
>> >
>> > There is someone that can help me?
>> >
>> > thanks and regards
>> >
>> > --
>> > Daniele Andreis

> Daniele Andreis

Re: Some problems with refresh.xml

Daniele Andreis
I have see that in the build.properties the version of jiffle is different from the jiffle in the libs folder. Have I to change it by hand?

2010/1/26 andrea antonello <[hidden email]>
> I have updated the classpath but it seems that the library doesn't exist in
> the folder. The name of the jaiTools jar is jts-1.1 ?

no, they are zonalstats and jiffle with some odd date after that.

> In addition I have this problem in two plug-ins:
>
> The type javax.media.jai.PropertySourceImpl cannot be resolved. It is
>  indirectly referenced from required .class files

This looks more like a missing jai in the classpath?

Did you run also a clean command from the project menu?

Andrea

> thanks
>

> 2010/1/26 andrea antonello <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Hi Daniele,
>> did you refresh afterwards?
>> And also updated the classpath (rightclick on the project -> PDE tools
>> -> update classpath)?
>>
>> That should do the trick.
>> Also check out that if the libs are in fact downloaded and in the libs
>> folder.
>>
>> Andrea
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Daniele Andreis
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >

>> > I have done an update from the trunk and then I have run the refresh.xml
>> > with ant. After this operation I have some problems. It seems  that the
>> > jaitools library hasn't downloaded and in the Manifest,MF (in
>> > ....udig.libs)
>> > it can't export this library.
>> >
>> > There is someone that can help me?
>> >
>> > thanks and regards
>> >
>> > --
>> > Daniele Andreis

> Daniele Andreis

Daniele Andreis

Re: Some problems with refresh.xml

Andrea Antonello
Outch yes, I now notice that I have both the old and new one, which is
why it works for me. That has to be changed.
I will definitely ask Michael to make the jai-tools jars names to be
1.0-SNAPSHOT and not with a timestamp, else this will get into a hell.

I will get back to you on this.
For now do it manually.

Andrea

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Daniele Andreis
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have see that in the build.properties the version of jiffle is different
> from the jiffle in the libs folder. Have I to change it by hand?
>
> 2010/1/26 andrea antonello <[hidden email]>
>>
>> > I have updated the classpath but it seems that the library doesn't exist
>> > in
>> > the folder. The name of the jaiTools jar is jts-1.1 ?
>>
>> no, they are zonalstats and jiffle with some odd date after that.
>>
>> > In addition I have this problem in two plug-ins:
>> >
>> > The type javax.media.jai.PropertySourceImpl cannot be resolved. It is
>> >  indirectly referenced from required .class files
>>
>> This looks more like a missing jai in the classpath?
>>
>> Did you run also a clean command from the project menu?
>>
>> Andrea
>>

>> > thanks

>> > --
>> > Daniele Andreis

> Daniele Andreis

Re: Some problems with refresh.xml

Daniele Andreis
Thanks for your reply,

I have setted the library by hand and I have solved my problem. About the second problem I have solved it by setted my jvm (with jai) by hand because, only in this 2 plug-ins, the jvm was the system jVM.

thanks and regards

--
Daniele Andreis

Re: Some problems with refresh.xml

Andrea Antonello
Just as information to everyone. This has been solved from the
jai-tools project side and also committed to uDig.
Shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Ciao
Andrea