Some relation handling stuff

Dirk Stöcker
Hello,

two more patches.

a) Add deleteselected functionality to RelationEditor. Also includes
picture for this. This fixes #781.

b) Allow to delete ways even if they are part of a relation. This fixes
#779.

The users gets a warning request for each element/relation pair and can
select to remove the element nevertheless.

Selecting "No" aborts all.
Selecting "Yes" fill a list with relation/element pairs and corrects the
relation at the end. For relations with role the role is also displayed,
not only the relation name.

BTW: Could someone please fix #913 and #716 (refresh of relation display
and data display) in case of nely arrived data or tell me, where I need to
search to find the correct place, where the changed-notification is
missing.

Ciao
--
http://www.dstoecker.eu/ (PGP key available)

Re: Some relation handling stuff

Frederik Ramm
Hi,

> two more patches.

Where? Possibly mailman scrubs the attachments?

Bye
Frederik

JOSM and relations

Gert Gremmen
A few questions, possibly wish list related :

OSM Netherlands  are building a bus line network layer
using relations. We have accurate GPX tracks of
the routes, and have to link them to existing (and to be created)
ways in OSM. The link will (of course) be done using relations.

Is it possible for JOSM to import
relations if made by an external source/script ??

Any work-around to create relations
based on downloaded local OSM data and GPX data, and
to get it into JOSM for manual correction ?

Gert Gremmen

Where? Possibly mailman scrubs the attachments?

Bye
Frederik

Re: Some relation handling stuff

Frederik Ramm

> BTW: Could someone please fix #913 and #716 (refresh of relation display
> and data display) in case of nely arrived data

Done.

Bye
Frederik

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Frederik Ramm wrote:

>> BTW: Could someone please fix #913 and #716 (refresh of relation display
>> and data display) in case of nely arrived data
>
> Done.

Could you also fix relation list dialog update in case of loading data
from a file. Does not work yet :-)

Ciao
--
http://www.dstoecker.eu/ (PGP key available)