SotM: Help wanted (comms & program)

Rob Nickerson
Hi all,

The State of the Map working group would like some help. We are specifically looking for the following:

* A communication lead - someone to manage our outreach, both on social media and on email (mailing lists and newsletter) and OSM blog.
* Program selection committee - we constantly review the make-up of our program selection committee to ensure that we cover a wide range of backgrounds. Geographically we could do with more support from outside Europe & the USA. In terms of topics we would like more support from those with a technical background (e.g. software developers).

Please contact us on: team AT stateofthemap DOT org.

Best regards,
Rob