Spanish Translation Needed Urgently

Jessica Bergmann
Hi everyone!

Am looking for some time-sensitive supporting with translating two existing surveys into Spanish for a community we're supporting in Peru. If you or someone in your network may be able to assist, we are hoping to have finalized translations by 8pm EST on Friday, March 1.

Please reply directly to me if you are able to support! Thanks so much in advance -

Jessica

--
Jessica Bergmann
Partnerships & Community Programs Associate