Quantcast

Splitter multiple input files

Mike Baggaley
Quick question - can splitter accept multiple input files? I'm currently
using osmconvert to merge data into a single file before passing to
splitter, but wondered whether I am unnecessarily doing this merge.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Splitter multiple input files

Gerd Petermann
Hi Mike,

you can use mutiple input files but with some limitations.
In short, if you want to use --keep-complete it is better to merge the files first.

Gerd