State of the Map Africa 2017

Geoffrey Kateregga
Hello everyone,

I would like tell you about the first ever State of the Map Africa which will happen on 1st - 3rd July in Kampala, Uganda.

A call for logo designs is on and we need your help to build a strong recognizable logo for the conference. Any designers here?

We will also be seeking sponsorship for the conference.

Any kind of support from the HOT community will be highly appreciated as we prepare for the first continent wide OpenStreetMap conference.

Thanks

Geoffrey Kateregga
for SotM Africa 2017

--

Geoffrey Kateregga
Mobile: +256 703 813 228

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap
for Humanitarian Response
& Economic Development

Re: State of the Map Africa 2017

Sylvester Adjapong
Hey Geoffrey and all , this is a great idea! Will have a look at the logo and get back to you.

SYLVESTER ADJAPONG © 2016
"That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men,
but in the power of God"  - 1 Corinthians 2:5 KJV