State of the Map US 2017 a huge success

Alan Bragg
Boulder was my third SOTM US and I couldn't be more pleased.
The opportunity to meet with other addicts fills a void in my solo mapping lifestyle.
It was difficult to choose between two sessions running in parallel.
I look forward to viewing the presentations I missed when they are posted on-line.
Here are a few photos
https://photos.app.goo.gl/66OI8eIG3L1U0GII2
Looking forward to SOTM US 2018
​,​

Ala
​n​

Re: State of the Map US 2017 a huge success

Jeffrey Johnson
Massive round of applause for all of the organizers! Amazing location,
well organized conference, interesting range of sessions, excellent
social events and most of all ... 500 of the most awesome people on
the planet.

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Alan Bragg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Boulder was my third SOTM US and I couldn't be more pleased.
> The opportunity to meet with other addicts fills a void in my solo mapping
> lifestyle.
> It was difficult to choose between two sessions running in parallel.
> I look forward to viewing the presentations I missed when they are posted
> on-line.
> Here are a few photos
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/66OI8eIG3L1U0GII2
> Looking forward to SOTM US 2018
> ,
>
> Ala

Re: State of the Map US 2017 a huge success

Ian Dees
On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 12:06 PM, Alan Bragg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Boulder was my third SOTM US and I couldn't be more pleased.
The opportunity to meet with other addicts fills a void in my solo mapping lifestyle.
It was difficult to choose between two sessions running in parallel.
I look forward to viewing the presentations I missed when they are posted on-line.
Here are a few photos
https://photos.app.goo.gl/66OI8eIG3L1U0GII2
Looking forward to SOTM US 2018
​,​

Ala
​n​

Thanks Alan! It was great to have you and Ruth there. Thanks for sharing your photos.

You can find the "official" photos from Justin here:

The videos are posted here on YouTube:

We'll be sending out a survey to get feedback soon and keep an eye out for information about next year's State of the Map US, too.

-Ian and the rest of the SOTM US 2017 team