Strange changeset comment

Matt Williams-2
I've just seen some very strange edits from the user
ExperimentalNarratives showing up in Coventry:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/ExperimentalNarratives/history

I'm not sure whether the change itself makes sense (I no longer live
in the area) but the changeset comment is odd. Could anyone from the
are take a look and see if they can work out what's going on?

Cheers,
Matt

Re: Strange changeset comment

Andy Townsend
On 16/03/2017 15:27, Matt Williams wrote:
> I'm not sure whether the change itself makes sense (I no longer live
> in the area) but the changeset comment is odd. Could anyone from the
> are take a look and see if they can work out what's going on?

I'd start by asking the mapper in the changeset discussion what it means...

Best Regards,

Andy

Re: Strange changeset comment

Jez Nicholson
I'm guessing part of the Coventry University Media & Communications BA (Hons), Experimental Narrative moduleĀ

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 at 15:33 Andy Townsend <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 16/03/2017 15:27, Matt Williams wrote:
> I'm not sure whether the change itself makes sense (I no longer live
> in the area) but the changeset comment is odd. Could anyone from the
> are take a look and see if they can work out what's going on?

I'd start by asking the mapper in the changeset discussion what it means...

Best Regards,

Andy

Re: Strange changeset comment

Phillip Barnett-2