StreetComplete Betatest (osmagent)

Tobias Zwick
Hey people

I created a first early version of StreetComplete (renamed from
osmagent), the Android App for surveyors I recently mailed about. If
anyone is interested to test it in the field, I would be happy for any
more feedback.
Don't expect too much, I first needed to get the basics working.

I created a forum thread for this again to not generate too much noise
here on this mailing list, as I am hoping to get much feedback (and bug
reports) :-)
https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=620441

The APK is here:
http://www.westnordost.de/streetcomplete/streetcomplete-0.1-unsigned.apk