Style editor: Customize zoom level

Alexander Menk [mestrona GbR]
Hello!

I like the style editor's on first sight ;-)

It is possible to change on which level certain features are displayed?

Use case: In the default style, the POI type "big bus stations" is only
displayed for zoom 17. How can I make it visible already in zoom 13 and 16 ?

If this is possible, this would be a great improvement.

Alex

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Style editor: Customize zoom level

Maxim Shytikov
Hello Alexander,

Unfortunately now it is impossible (due to performance reasons)

In future we will add possibility to change POIs on different zoom levels.

This issue is not only with POI, but with all other objects that have zoom level limitation (you can see disabled zoom buttons).

Thank you for your question!

P.S: You can put your suggestion hereĀ  http://developers.cloudmade.com/projects/style-editor/issues

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Alexander Menk [mestrona GbR] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

I like the style editor's on first sight ;-)

It is possible to change on which level certain features are displayed?

Use case: In the default style, the POI type "big bus stations" is only displayed for zoom 17. How can I make it visible already in zoom 13 and 16 ?

If this is possible, this would be a great improvement.

Alex

Regards, Max