Style editor request: Edit the visibility of city names

Style editor request: Edit the visibility of city names

Ciprian Talaba-2
Hello,

I am trying to create a very simple style that will contain no POIs at
all. For the moment if I make everything in POI category invisible there
are still some elements on the map that I don't want there, like
restaurants, fast-food, kiosks and probably some others.

So I selected the option 'Hide all non-editable features', but this also
hides the city names - which I would like on the map. I suppose that in
the future all the elements on the map will be editable, but for now
being able to change the city names visibility will help a lot.

Thanks,
Ciprian