Subversion?

Nick Whitelegg
On Tuesday 21 June 2005 03:36, Jo Walsh wrote:
> hello,
>
> Would it be possible to get an update on the server situation?
> Is it anything we can help with, or out of OSM's hands?

Tried www.openstreetmap.org just now, seemed to work BUT I can't grab the
subversion archive.

Nick

Re: Subversion?

stevec-4
> On Tuesday 21 June 2005 03:36, Jo Walsh wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > Would it be possible to get an update on the server situation?
> > Is it anything we can help with, or out of OSM's hands?
> >

> Tried www.openstreetmap.org just now, seemed to work BUT I can't grab the
> subversion archive.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/wiki/index.php/GettingTheSource

works for me

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.fractalus.com/steve/

Enhancements request for the applet

Raphael Jacquot-2
* change the mouse cursor in the map window to a cross instead of the arrow
* add a mode where nodes are snapped to an existing log point
* add a mode where a polyline is created.
        1- click to set the first point (may snap to a log point)
        2- move the mouse
                - makes a rubberband line
                - potentially snaps the destination to the closest log
                        point
        3- click for the next point (may snap to a log point)
        4- go to step 2
* choose better colors to allow differenciating the log points, the
nodes and the lines (black on dark gray is hardly useable)
* add more panning buttons (45° directions)
* if a login & password have been entered, don't bother the user with
the login requester
* make the applet use a larger portion of the screen (currently, it only
want to use about 1/2 of the available space)
* when something longish is about to happen, add some sort of info text
in the status bar

Re: Enhancements request for the applet

Tom Carden
All good ideas, and noted.  Perhaps you could post them to the wiki?

Some of the problems are limitations with OpenMap, which we're moving away
from.

I'm working on a new interface for OSM using Processing -
www.processing.org - and I'll post code into subversion soon.  There was a
sample interface I posted on the list a while back too...

Best,

Tom.