Summit 2019 planning has begun!

Rachel VanNice
Hi all,
Just wanted to drop a quick note about options for Summit 2019! Summit Working Group has received a proposal to host the 2019 Summit in Heidelberg, Germany just before SOTM 2019. We would like to consider this proposal while giving an opportunity for all to have their say and propose reasonable alternatives. Please fill out this form to have your say!
Thanks and if you've any interest in joining Summit Working Group, send me a note!
Thanks,
Rachel

--
Rachel VanNice
Operations Manager

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: Summit 2019 planning has begun!

Rachel VanNice
Hi all,
Just putting this link out there in case anyone missed it the first time around. We'll be looking at responses on Monday, so if you've thoughts, be sure to share! Summit 2019 Location
Thanks,
Rachel