Summit CALL FOR PROPOSALS now open!

Rachel VanNice
Hi all,
Happy to announce we've opened the call for proposed talks for HOT Summit 2019 in Heidelberg, Germany, Sept. 19th-20th right before the global OSM State of the Map. We're looking for an exciting and informative variety of talks, presentations and workshops. Learn more and submit today! -https://summit2019.hotosm.org/call-for-proposals/
DEADLINE APRIL 30th
Any questions on submissions can be directed to [hidden email] or to myself.

Rachel VanNice
Operations Manager
Skype: rachel.vannice

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development