Summit Visa Support Letter

Rachel VanNice
Hi all,
If you have ALREADY REGISTERED or intend to register shortly, for the HOT Summit in Heidelberg, Germany on September 19th & 20th and require a visa to enter Germany, please complete this form in its entirety and we can provide a letter to support your visa.

We need signatures on these forms, so we will complete them in batches, with the last to be provided on August 16th.
If you have any questions, please send them to me here.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Summit!

--
Rachel VanNice
Operations Manager

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development