Support for BIGTiff in uDIG

Shaun Kolomeitz
Dear uDIGgers,

Does anyone know how to add support for BIGTiff in uDIG please ?
Is it a simple case of updating certain JAR files ?

Many thanks,
Shaun

Re: Support for BIGTiff in uDIG

Andrea Antonello
Hi Shaun,

> Does anyone know how to add support for BIGTiff in uDIG please ?
> Is it a simple case of updating certain JAR files ?

I don't think so. Udig picks the raster support mainly from the
imageio-ext libraries [0] and throught geotools.
So to be easily integrated in uDig there should first be support in
those libraries, which at the moment I am not aware of.

Ciao
Andrea

[0] https://imageio-ext.dev.java.net/