T@H client version

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

T@H client version

spaetz
Hi,

the "faulty" client version that creates captions on the captionless
layer is 2011063000.
Can someone check what/if things have changed for the captionless layer
styles/configuration?

sebastian

_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: T@H client version

pavithran
On 1 July 2011 14:19, Sebastian Spaeth <[hidden email]> wrote:

> the "faulty" client version that creates captions on the captionless
> layer is 2011063000.

Ahh so that's the culprit !
Can we get a list of all tiles generated by that user and put it in a
script so that we can run that script and generate the needy tiles ?


Regards,
Pavithran

_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: T@H client version

a_a-2
In reply to this post by spaetz
Hi,

pavithran wrote:
 > On 1 July 2011 14:19, Sebastian Spaeth <[hidden email]> wrote:
 >
 >> the "faulty" client version that creates captions on the captionless
 >> layer is 2011063000.
 >
 > Ahh so that's the culprit !
 > Can we get a list of all tiles generated by that user and put it in a
 > script so that we can run that script and generate the needy tiles ?
There are also captionless tiles rendered from other users nearby, e.g.:

http://a.tah.openstreetmap.org/Browse/details/captionless/12/2029/1987/ 
-> hbogner

http://a.tah.openstreetmap.org/Browse/details/captionless/12/2032/1987/ 
-> KIT-Cloud-Group

http://a.tah.openstreetmap.org/Browse/details/captionless/12/2032/1989/ 
-> zumo

so this is clearly _not_ a fault associated to one specific user!

_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: T@H client version

Dirk-Lüder Kreie
In reply to this post by spaetz
Am 01.07.2011 10:49, schrieb Sebastian Spaeth:
> Hi,
>
> the "faulty" client version that creates captions on the captionless
> layer is 2011063000.
> Can someone check what/if things have changed for the captionless layer
> styles/configuration?

Looks like some change in the last week or so caused this, because the
version before didn't seem to exhibit this behaviour.

I would suspect some change to the stylefiles if there have been any in
the last couple of days, or something went wrong due to the incomplete
move to the new layering name scheme, which I rolled back for the dev
client to prioritize the IPv6 testing.

--

Dirk-Lüder "Deelkar" Kreie
Bremen - 53.0901°N 8.7868°E


_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome

signature.asc (268 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: T@H client version

pavithran
2011/7/1 Dirk-Lüder Kreie <[hidden email]>:
> I would suspect some change to the stylefiles if there have been any in
> the last couple of days, or something went wrong due to the incomplete
> move to the new layering name scheme, which I rolled back for the dev
> client to prioritize the IPv6 testing.

Maybe someone is using the dev version and is uploading ? Are there
scripts put in place for dev versions to not upload the tiles ?

I have also seen a rendering of Khammam which came out in broken font
due to some reason .

http://server.tah.openstreetmap.org/Browse/details/tile/12/2959/1848/
shows  rendering by Renderer: didier2020_free_fr(26008),   which is a
version some time after vizag .

I had to manually generate tiles and upload them :)

Regards,
Pavithran

_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome