TAH: Strange empty tile at 2166 / 1400 / 12

TAH: Strange empty tile at 2166 / 1400 / 12

Hakan Tandogan
Hi,

Could someone please double-check tile x 2166, y 1400, zoom 12? I got
21K of OSM data for this tile, the data has segments and ways (as far as
I can read the OSM xml), but all that is being generated is one empty
level 12 tile.

tileGen.pl renders other tiles with details, so I assume that the
problem, if one exists, is not on my side...

Regards,
Hakan

--
The Key To Immortality Is First Living A Life Worth Remembering.

Re: TAH: Strange empty tile at 2166 / 1400 / 12

Dirk-Lüder Kreie