TAH configure for complex tiles

Daniel Bossert-2
Hi all

I have a server at home (DL385 G2 / 32GB RAM) on which I have a virtual
server (Ubuntu with 16GB RAM).

Thus, I have much capacity to render complex tiles.

Is there a possibility to configure that on the TAH-client?

Kind regards
Daniel

Re: TAH configure for complex tiles

Andre Hinrichs
You can configure the maximum tile size with the MaxTilesetComplexity
setting in the file tilesAtHome.conf
If this variable is set to 0 than no size check is done.
In a basic installation you will have to copy the tilesAtHome.conf.linux
to tilesAtHome.conf and edit it.

Regards
Andre